Project #2 update

Well, my second project was not as easy as I expected. I had to learn how to sew back and front facings, make pockets, top-stitch, slip stitch . What a challenge! I made a lot of mistakes but I learned a lot too. In the end, the dress was too big for the muppet so I’ll wait for a few more months until she can wear it. I’ll post a photo of the dress later. Now off to work….

20130218-215435.jpg

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s